Posted by keith on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 1:51pm.
Equation for a line that passes through (6,26) and has a slope of 3
Equation for a line that passes through the points (5,5) and (10,20)
Equation for a line that passes through (9,25) and has a slope of -3.
Equation for a line that passes through (1,) and is perpendicular to the line 4x+6y=18.
Equatuion for a cirle with a radius of 4 and a midpoint at (2,2).
- Try them first - Damon, Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 2:21pm
I already know how to do these. Try them yourself first and show me where you got stuck.
The first three can all be done substituting in
y = m x + b
where m is the slope.
For the fourth one, put the equation in form y = m x + b first
Then find m' = -1/m
That is the slope of a line perpendicular to the original one
then do y = m'x + b and substitute in your point, which you forgot to type the y coordinate for.
In the last one a circle equation is of form
(x-k)^2 + (y-h)^2 = r^2
where (k,h) is the center and r is the radius.
- mat 101 - Anonymous, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 6:05pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math 101 - Find the equation for each of the following items below: a. A line ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Algebra II - Can you make sure my Algebra II work is correct? I've done the ...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Mathamatics - This question concerns the straight line that passes through the ...
- Math - This question concerns the straight line that passes through the points...
- Algebra - 1. Find the slope of a line that passes through (-2 -3) and (1 1). a. ...
- Algebra (grade 9) - Write an equation in point-slope form of the line that ...
- algebra - Write an equation in slope-intercept form for each described line. 1....
- Math- finding equation - Can someone explain to me how to find the equation pf ...