Posted by TY on Friday, June 25, 2010 at 1:41pm.
explain in no more than 150 words per law, what requirements each law places on educators in their classrooms
Brown v Board of Education
Parc v The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Mills v Board of Education
Section 504 of Public Law 93-112
Public Law 94-142
Americans with Disabilities Act
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- AED 204 - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 1:43pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- AED 204 - TY, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 1:49pm
I need examples of the requirements to get me on track I have read the entire chapter and still confused on what the requirements are. I was hoping that I could get a maybe an example for or any help I can get to get started. Thanks!
- AED 204 - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:03pm
Brown v. Board of Education
This law required states to get rid of their laws segregating schools by race. It's impacted classrooms by demanding that teachers welcome and teach all children in their integrated classrooms. Educators are exected to teach children to get along all others, regardless of ethnic backgrounds.
(Broken Link Removed)
- AED 204 - TY, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:14pm
Thanks this helps a lot can you explain the case law that's the one I'm having the most trouble with.
- AED 204 - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:27pm
This site should help you with case law.
- AED 204 - TY, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:33pm
- AED 204 - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:45pm
You're very welcome, TY.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AED 204 - My assignment says to write no more than 150 words about the ...
- History - Anyone Know? Background Information: before Brown v. Board of ...
- Business Law - he Supreme Court decision in the case of Brown v. Board of ...
- History - Why did they name the case Brown v. Board of Education. They were all ...
- social studies - Who represented Linda Brown in the court case Brown vs. Board ...
- Black History - Who was linda brown? and what happened during her case called ...
- Brown V Board of Education - Who presented this case to the NAACP? I've googled ...
- Science-Chemistry - 1. What is Charles’s law? • State the definition of the law ...
- AED 200 - Identify the roles district, state, and federal government agencies ...
- Social Studies/Law - Briefly describe the following court cases or laws/Acts by ...