posted by AyPa on .
1. In The Odyssey, what prophecy of Teiresias and Circe does Odysseus withhold from his men?
A-Odysseus and his crew will return triumphant to Ithaca.
B-The sailors adventure will last another ten years.
C-Only Odysseus will survive and return home.
D-Poseidon will capsize their ship near Charybdis.
is it C?
2. In The Odyssey, which of the following of Odysseus actions is most characteristic of an epic hero?
A-He has his men plunder Cicones and enslave its women.
B-He tells Polyphemus that his name is Nohbdy.
C-He taunts Polyphemus after escaping from the Cyclops's cave.
D-He allows Circe to persuade him to stay with her.
3. In The Odyssey, Telemachus executes the maids because they have
A-associated with the suitors.
B-neglected the dog Argos.
C-revealed Odysseus identity.
4. All of the following are themes of The Odyssey EXCEPT
A-loyalty to family and friends.
B-the cost of ambition.
D-the relationship between humans and gods.
5. The climax of chapter 6 in Animal Farm occurs when
A-Snowball's footprints are discovered near the windmill.
B-the pigs move into the farmhouse.
C-the harvest is taken in.
D-the windmill falls down.
Please check my anwsers Thanks!!
Why the question marks? Are you guessing?
Go back over all questions and check what you know. You might even use a site like Sparknotes to help you remember details. Then repost with answers you're confident about.
I'm sorry the answers i put are the ones that I am sure about. I put the question marks just in case I am wrong
I agree with you about 1 - 4.
I have no idea about 5.