Posted by vedrana on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 8:26pm.
Through the grants of power in Constitution,the Framers sought to:
a)define the powers of state government
b)create a government in which sovereignty was invested in the national government only
c)enumerate the rights of individuals
d)both empower government and limit it.
IS B OR C CORRECT ANSWER?THANK YOU:)))))
american government - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 8:30pm
I don't think either b or c is correct.
american government - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 8:38pm
The Constitution included states' rights. The Amendments (Bill of Rights) spelled out individual rights.
american government - vedrana, Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 8:41pm
oh you're right D is right answer because Framers chose to limit the national governmenr
american government - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 8:45pm
Right. They gave the federal government limited powers.
american government - Tameka, Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 11:09pm
What is the role of the state governments
american government - Ben, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 10:07pm
2. In federalism, the national government (Points : 1)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - 6. Through the grants of power in the Constitution, the Framers ...
- government - Through the grants of power in the Constitution, the Framers sought...
- American government - How does the 10th amendment shown below demonstrate a ...
- Social Studies - 1. TO which system of governemt is the feral system most ...
- American Government - 7. Which of the following six organizing principles are ...
- u.s. history - How does the constitution limit the powers of government? A. The ...
- U.S. Constitution - Which statement best describes how states derive powers from...
- American Government - which of the following best describes the interpretation ...
- Civics - Why did the framers of the constitution include the system of checks ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements best describes a federal ...