Posted by vedrana on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 8:45am.
10. The principle of self-government emphasizes majority rule whereas the principle of liberty emphasizes individual rights. These principles
a. are universal and are the foundation of all legitimate governments.
b. have no real meaning in practice.
c. have the same meaning for all Americans.
d. are not fully consistent with each other.
e. are not expressed in the Declaration of Independence.
IS B CORRECT ANSWER?THANK YOU:))))
american government - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 9:02am
I disagree with B as the answer.
american government - kenji, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 5:21am
I think it's A but I'm not sure
american government - Todd, Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 10:13pm
I am having trouble finding the answer to this same exact question. The word "legitimate" is what deters me from answering A without hesitation.
american government - sam, Monday, January 23, 2012 at 10:41am
the correct answer is c
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - The principle of self-government emphasizes majority rule, whereas ...
- Government - The Principle of self-government emphasizes majority rule whereas ...
- Social Studies - 10. The principle of self-government emphasizes majority rule ...
- Politcal Science - The principle of self-government emphasizes majority rule ...
- social studies - I post those questions earlier but no one reply to them. ...
- American Government - The Constitution establishes rules that the United States ...
- Social Studies - Western democracies are referred to as representative ...
- history - how do legalism and daoism differ? A)legalism emphasizes strict law ...
- History - In his book Two Treatises on Government, Locke refuted the divine ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - I forgot to include this part. Consider the influence ...