Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:06pm.
What is the goal of Japan in World War 2?
A. to defeat Germany
B. to capture China
C. to extend its empire
Is the correct answer C?
Thank You for checking!
History - Ariel, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:12pm
To gain control of as much of China, South East Asia, and the Pacific Ocean as possible so that they could force the people living there to produce the raw materials Japan needed for its industries under slave labor conditions. Michael Montagne.
History - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:14pm
So is it B or C?
History - Ariel, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:26pm
History - Ariel, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:31pm
I'm sorry I misread your post. I would say it's B.
History - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 2:27am
Sorry, it is C.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Grammar - need help with the editing of this paragraph. Various people ...
- Sociology - Did I choose the correct answer #3 In the mid- to late 1880s, the ...
- history - What is the 1st 2nd and 3rd reich?Reich is the germon word for emperer...
- World History - The correct chronological flow of Buddhism would be A) Japan to ...
- History - Hi, I would like to know if I have the right answer because I searched...
- History - Which best describes Vladimir Lenin's vision for Russia? Professional...
- History - Which country’s leaders were mostly responsible for causing World War ...
- US HISTORY *JUST NEED CHECKED* - What foreign policy did the United States ...
- history - (1) What was the main goal of the Hasburg Empire during world war 1? (...
- history ( i would like Ms. Sue to please help me) - I wanted to make sure that ...