Posted by Ariel on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 10:11pm.
The alarm had (rung, rang) to soon for me.
The party (began, begun) at seven oclock.
- College English Check - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 10:21pm
One is wrong.
Please check the past tense and past participles of both verbs.
Also --it should be TOO soon . . .
- College English Check - Ariel, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 10:35pm
Thanks Ms. Sue:)
Thanks YAKIME for help on the english but I don't need the comments. I needed help with the homework. Not your opinion of whether or not it's college.
- College English Check - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 10:40pm
You're welcome, Ariel.
I deleted Yakime's post because her answer was wrong.
- College English Check - Ariel, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 10:46pm
I kinda thought but thanks:) Ms. Sue... once again.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.Before she followed the white rabbit through the tiny door, Alice ...
- English - Hello. Do you think it's possible to paraphrase the sentence "She had ...
- Spanish - Can you please help me translate these sentences using preterite vs. ...
- Literature - The chaperone allowed it, so Sarita and Pepe _____ to dance. A. ...
- English - Identify the correct sentence. A. I did my homework when the doorbell ...
- Art - Can you please check these sentences, Writeacher? Thank you very much. 1...
- English - What are the dependent and independent clauses in the following ...
- English - is began a linking verb in this sentence Maya began to laugh.
- english - is began a linking verb in this sentence Maya began to laugh.
- English - 1. Uros people began to live this way. 2. Uros people began to live in...