Posted by Ariel on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 12:13am.
I posted my 1st answers to be checked and here are the one's that are fixed. Can someone please check my new answers.
1.)Which of the following is not an essential element of the English political tradition?
c.)Protection of certain rights
2.)The slogan "No taxation without representation!" refers to which traditional right of English citizens?
a.)Not to be taxed
b.)To collect taxes themselves
=c.)To elect their representatives in Parliament
3.)Under British rule, _____.
a.)each colony was administered separately
b.)the colonies cooperated significantly
=c.)the colonists were represented in Parliament
4.)The emergence of Parliament was important because _____.
=a.)it established the right of English citizens of different classes to be consulted by the government
b.)it was the first example of a working democracy in history
c.)none of the above
7.)In general, _____ could vote in elections for colonial legislatures.
a.)all white men and women
c.)the entire adult population
- Government corrections - Writeacher, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 5:32am
They all look correct now.
- Government corrections - Ariel, Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 9:12am
- Government corrections - Kayy, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 9:38am
The _____ and the _____ were both early plans for uniting the British colonies, neither of which was particularly successful.
A) New England Confederation, Albany Plan of Union
B)Navigation Acts, Stamp Act
C)proprietary colonies, charter colonies
D)French and Indian War, King Philip's War
Answer this Question
- TO MS SUE - Please check my answers to my question, I posted this question ...
- Math check my answers - I posted this before can someone please check my answers...
- Intro. to Comp. - Would you please go to page 2 and look under "intro. to comp...
- check math - Here are my answers. Can you check if I got the right answers? ...
- To SquadHunter - I banned you from posting here until about noon tomorrow. In ...
- Math check my answers - Please check my answers on the following questions ...
- Computer Questions - I posted some computer questions and my answers on Saturday...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- Please Check Answers for Health - Please check my answers because I need to do ...
- Math, Can someone check my answers? - Can someone please check my answers? Tell ...