Posted by Lolerskater on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 8:34pm.
Those familiar with the story Animal Farm Please help me come up with a thesis for the prompt:
Napoleon Continues to announce new rules that seem less than desirable. The animals seem confused and somewhat annoyed, yet none protest or dare to speak the truth. What do you think is/are the reason(s) for this?
We barely touched on thesis in 8th grade and now I'm kind of stuck trying to come up with one.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 8:45pm
Do you think the animals fear Napoleon?
Or do the animals want to keep a low profile because they don't want to rock the boat with their peers?
Why do YOU think the animals don't protest?
I'll be happy to comment on your ideas.
- English - Lolerskater, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 8:54pm
I think they fear him, aren't intelligent enough to find arguments against his decisions and they are influenced by squealers words.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 9:06pm
These sites will help you develop a thesis statement for your opinions.
- English - Lolerskater, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 9:07pm
Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it Ms. Sue :D
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 9:08pm
You're very welcome. :-)
Answer this Question
- english - Of all of the characters in Animal Farm, are there any who seem to ...
- writing - Can you proofread my writing? Have you ever read the story, ‘Animal ...
- English - We just got done reading Animal Farm, by George Orwell. I cant come up...
- English 2 Animal Farm - When first published, Animal Farm was seen as an ...
- Litrature - In Chapter 5 of Animal Farm (George Orwell) There was a division of ...
- English 2 Animal Farm - Among the various characters in the novel, whom do you ...
- Animal Farm - Has anyone read the book Animal Farm by George Orwell? If so, they...
- English II - Animal Farm - My assignment is to find the human vice that each of ...
- English 2 Animal Farm - In reading Animal Farm, Lord Actons famous pronouncement...
- english - Im writing a argument essay about PETA and I cant seem to come up with...