Posted by Jalisa j on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 1:41pm.
2. Mrs. Carroll and Ms. Howard decide to divide all profits and share all losses using a fixed
ratio. If the ratio agreed upon is in proportion to their original investment, what would be
Ms. Howard’s share of a $60,000 end-of-year profit? (Hint: The original total investment
was $32,000—$8,000 from Ms. Howard and $24,000 from Mrs. Carroll. Ms. Howard’s
$8,000 is one-fourth, or 25 percent, of the total.)
A. $10,000 C. $25,000
B. $15,000 D. $30,000
3. What type of business tax form do Mrs. Carroll and Ms. Howard need to file 75 days after
the close of the fiscal year?
A. Schedule C C. Form 1120
B. Form 1065 D. Form 990
4. Carefully read the following paragraph:
Learning takes place during all the child’s activities and interactions. The classroom is
organized to give children opportunities to explore, discover, and grow in a warm, secure
environment, with teachers prepared to guide and challenge.We recognize that all children
are unique individuals who learn in different ways, at different times, and from each other
as well as from adults.
This statement is an example of
A. standards. C. regulations.
B. a philosophy. D. a goal.
- Practical exercise local standards and regulations - Writeacher, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 2:39pm
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE LOCAL STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS - Jalisaj, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 2:45pm
I have done the work these are the ones i have got one!
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE LOCAL STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS - Anonymous, Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 10:26am
What type of business tax form do Mrs. Carroll and Ms. Howard need to file 75 days after the close of the fiscal year?
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE LOCAL STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS - micqueklel, Friday, February 21, 2014 at 11:40am
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE LOCAL STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS - anyonetuhgt, Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 7:35pm
1. A 2.c 3, d 4a
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- LOCAL STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS - Mrs. Carroll and Ms. Howard decide to divide...
- childcare - Questions 1–3 are based on the following scenario: Mrs. Carroll and ...
- child care - Mrs. Carroll and her sister want to keep their taxes low and keep ...
- Advanced Accounting - Mr. White (invested $20,000) and Mr. Black (invested $10,...
- accounting ..urgent pls - can you help please.. PROB 1: A, B and C shared the ...
- child day care - . In the childcare field, the main purpose of a Quality Rating ...
- LOCAL STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS - Local, state, and provincial governments may ...
- Finance - Stormy Weather has no attractive investment opportunities. Its return ...
- Algebra (check my work?) - 1. Write a proportion using an unknown value x and ...
- Finance - The balance sheet for the Raider Company shows Total assets of $12,900...