Posted by Patrice on .
Consider the following events:
1) The protein has sugar added to become a glycoprotein.
2) The protein is in the plasma membrane with the sugar modification facing outside the cell.
3) A membrane protein is synthesized in the rough endoplasmic reticulum.
4) The glycoprotein is present in the membrane of a vesicle.
5) The sugars on the glycoprotein are modified.
6) The unmodified protein is present in the membrane of a vesicle.
What is the correct order of the events?
attempt at a solution: 3, 6, 1, 4, 5, 2