Posted by Ariel on Friday, June 18, 2010 at 10:39pm.
Out of 48 questions I struggled with these. Could someone please check? These are multiple choice questions, so if I'm incorrect I can re evaluate my other choices.
1.) A system of social control under which a particular group has the power to make and enforce laws=Democracy
2.)A political community of any size=Bureaucracy
3.)Which of the following is NOT true?
a.)All authoritarian governments are equally oppressive to their citizens.
b.)Authoritarian governments can be controlled by one person or by a small group of people.
=c.)All authoritarian governments limit the rights and freedoms of their citizens.
d.)Democracy is not a form of authoritarianism.
4.)Which of the following best describes the concept of liberty?=right to vote
5.)What does the "Age of Enlightenment" refer to?=The philosophical atmosphere of the 18th century
6.)Which of the following statements is incorrect?
a.)Early representative parliaments were elected by the people.
b.)The development of representative parliaments helped establish the principle of consent of the governed.
=c.)Representation is a crucial element of democracy in large polities.
d.)Early representative parliaments included representatives from different classes of society.
- Government/Economics Check - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 18, 2010 at 10:51pm
I disagree with your answers to 1, 2, 3, and 6.
I don't know about 4 and 5 because you didn't post the choices.
- Government/Economics Check - Ariel, Friday, June 18, 2010 at 11:09pm
well here were the other possible choices.
1.)Polity, Government or Civilization.
2.)Democracy, Civilization or Polity.(Ikinda thought polity was also the answer)
3.)would it be d.)Democracy is not a form of authoritarianism.
4.)The power to do whatever you want to other people, The freedom to do what you want without hurting other people or The general will. (would this one be the freedom to do whatever you want w/o hurting other people)
5.)The period in communist countries that follows the "dictatorship of the proletariat", The Middle Ages or The reassertion of absolutism by the French monarch. (middle ages?)
6.)d.)Early representative parliaments included representatives from different classes of society.
- Government/Economics Check - ^CountryGirl, Friday, April 25, 2014 at 10:09am
I honestly always had trouble with this suject. It just was never my best subject, soo ... If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it!! :)
Please & Thank youu?!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Stat HW for. - 1. A student taking a midterm exam in Ancient History comes to ...
- Statistical concept 68-95-99.7 - 1. A student taking a midterm exam in Ancient ...
- Maths - Multiple-choice questions in a test are graded by adding 2 marks for ...
- Stats - An instructor gives a test with 20 multiple choice questions. There are ...
- Algebra - An algebra teacher is writing a test. There will be two types of ...
- pro - A student has taken an exam consisting 10 multiple choice questions. Each ...
- Algebra 1 - On a multiple choice test with 10 questions and 5 choices, A,B,C,D,E...
- To Linda >> Microeconomics - Linda, I've deleted your 15 multiple choice ...
- Math - Given a multiple choice test with 4 choices for each question and 17 ...
- math - Could someone check these questions for me? Please? My answers are under ...