Posted by Diana on Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 8:57pm.
Given Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, what scientific evidence best supports evolution by natural selection?
Science (evolution) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:10pm
What are your choices?
Science (evolution) - Diana, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:16pm
Well so far I found that fossils support his theory, also I have found that a fish study also supports this.
I must find two with resources that support this. Although I have already found two, I was wondering if you or anyone else had any ideas?
Science (evolution) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:33pm
Try these sites for more ideas.
Science (evolution) - Diana, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:42pm
Thank you, they were helpful.
Science (evolution) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:50pm
Science (evolution) - unk, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 11:58pm
Try reading a book about it and research things about Darwin's theory.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Hi any links or ideas? Given darwins theory of evolution, what ...
- Biology I - Charles Darwin- Evolution? 2) Where does variation occur within an ...
- Biology - check my answers? 1. What is the difference between Darwin's theory of...
- Biology - Why was Charles Darwin able to offer a large amount of evidence for ...
- Science - As an environmental science teacher, how would you respond to someone ...
- Science 7R - HW Check (PLZ read!) - Compare Lamarck's explantion of evolution ...
- Science - What obstacles did Darwin's theory of natural selection and evolution ...
- biology - how does the existence of cells, organelles, cellular reproduction, ...
- Science - name two types of evidence used to support the theory of evolution ...
- Science - Name two types of evidence used to support the theory of evolution ...