Posted by David on Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 10:55am.
Cats, unlike dogs, are fond of sitting on laps.
__ Sentence fragment
__ Comma splice
__ Run-on sentence
__ Complete sentence (contains no error)
Comm/215 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 11:00am
What do YOU think? We'll be glad to check your answer.
Comm/215 - David, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 11:03am
Comm/215 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 11:08am
Nope. Check this site for an explanation of a comma splice.
Comm/215 - David, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 11:10am
I guess it is a complete sentence then?
Comm/215 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 11:28am
Right. It's a complete sentence.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Identify if the word grouping contains sentence fragments, a comma ...
- Grammar question - could some check my homework please 1. Cats, unlike dogs and ...
- Comm/215 - I don't know what you want me to do, the directions are not clear. __...
- Comm/215 - I like chocolate she likes butterscotch. __ Sentence fragment __ ...
- Comm/215 - While I like bacon, it is not good for me. __ Sentence fragment __ ...
- English - While I like bacon, it is not good for me. Sentence fragment Comma ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. After the blizzard subsided. a. sentence structure ...
- Grammar - The patient was taken to thje operative suite, placed supine, ...
- Grammar - There is a tube overlying the pelvis in the midline, degenerative ...
- Grammar - Wide undermining was done at the subgaleal level on all sides of the ...