Posted by marucs on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 12:11pm.
if f(x)=-8x + 8 and g(x)= x-9,what is (f,g)(18)?
- math? needs help (Algebra) - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 1:14pm
Please select the School Subject carefully. With the label you have the correct teacher will probably never even open it. If you say Algebra or Math, you'll get the correct teacher. It is not I!
Sra (aka Mme)
- 11th grade - Akash, Friday, June 25, 2010 at 7:42am
n wht answer will come = 18
I hope u got it!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- Science - In an ionic compound, what is the net ionic charge? and what compound ...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 11th grade - x+y>1
- 11th grade - x2+y2+2x+4y=-2
- 11th grade - xe^(x)-1 =0
- 11th grade - x/12=5/3
- 11th grade - f(x)=x-1/x-4