Posted by Yolanda on Monday, June 14, 2010 at 3:25pm.
Which is greater 3^31,9X3^30 or 3^33?
algebra - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 14, 2010 at 3:53pm
3^31 = 6.17673396e14
Copy and paste each of the other two into the Google search box.
algebra - Henry, Monday, June 14, 2010 at 4:44pm
3^33=5.5591X10^15=The greater number
Hint: All 3 numbers were raised to the same exponent for ease of comparison.
For instance,5.56 is greater than 0.62 and 1.85.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - add or subtract the following polynomials as indicated (5.9x3 + 3.4x2 -7...
- algebra please help - 9x3+7x2y+5xy2+7y3 find the product of the polynomials
- Algebra II Funtion - f(x)=x-11 f(4) f(4)=4-11 f(4)=-7 This is my work for this ...
- college algebra - Could you help me with this long division problem of a ...
- College Algebra - How do you solve with a problem like this one? (I couldn't ...
- Math - 2/9x3
- Algebra--Correction? - Solve x^2 -3x is greater than or equal to 10 Would the ...
- Algebra - Solve the problem. A rectangle with width 2x + 5 inches has an area of...
- math - How do I work out the problem 7/9x3/5= what.
- Algebra - Did I do this correctly? 13 - (2c + 2) >(pretend it has the line ...