Posted by Ted on Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 6:52pm.
the native people originally come from?
the ethnic ground that settles on praires is?
the process that is formed on rocky mountains and appalachians?
tha most valuable catch in the pacific is?
the most eastern and western physiographic region is?
the two popular mining centres are?
in the last ice age, how many glacial advances?
in terms of population size, name the top 3 cities in order in canada
pls i need this answer urgently. i don't know this questions that is why i am asking you. pls help me.
all this questions refer to canada.
- geography - Ariel, Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 7:21pm
Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
- geography - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 7:45pm
Native peoples originally came from northeast Asia.
A lot of Germans settled on the prairies.
- geography - Writeacher, Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 8:18pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- gegraphy - the native people originally come from? the name of the ethnic ground...
- geography - sramcgin, thanks for your help. you are a very funny person though. ...
- geography - is the most eastern and western physiographic region the great lakes...
- Geography - Did I answer these correctly? Q. Continent southeast of North ...
- geography - What is the main mountain range in western Mexico that rins roughly ...
- Geography. - What era was each of these physical landform regions formed? 1. ...
- Geography of Arabia and Iraq - Question #1: Which statement best describes the ...
- world geography - the moutains on the western edge of south america are the: a. ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How did the Reformation affect Northern Europe? A: The...
- Social Studies - Why do most people live in the Western part of Columbia? a)to ...