Posted by Ariel on Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 11:40pm.
***I know I've posted this several times but it's like getting skipped and or no one has gone over it so I'm posting it one more time before I go to bed. I need to have these checked by tommorrow PLEASE!***
Out of 31 questions these are ones I struggled with. after the = sign is what I think the answer( except for #4, I don't know what to do at all), is so if I'm wrong can someone correct it with an explanation/formula with it please?
1.) Find the area of the parallelogram. ( base(s)=10cm, side length(s)=6cm, height=? and the angle of elevation=60'
2.) What is the length of the radius of a circle with the center at O(-3,4) and passes through the point P(2,-5)?
3.) What is the equation for a circle with a diameter having the following endpoints: N(0,1) and Q(18,1)?
a.)(x - 9)^2 + (y - 1)^2 = 81
b.)(x)^2 + (y)^2 = 72
c.)(x + 2)^2 + (y - 7)^2 = 56
=(x)^2 + (y)^2 = 72
4.) Using coordinate geometry to prove that the diagonals of a square are perpendicular to each other.
Given: Vertices are at A(0,0), B(a,0), C(a,a) and D(0,a) Slope of AC=1; Slope of BD=-1
Type your proof into the text box below.
Plz Check my Geometry (Urgent) - MathMate, Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 11:52pm
3. If the end-points are (0,1) and (18,1), it means that the circle's diameter passes through theses two points.
Therefore the diameter is(18-0)=18, radius is 9.
The centre is ((0+18)/2, (1+1)/2)=(9,1).
The standard equation of a circle with radius r and passing through (x1,y1) is
Therefore the answer is
4. The product of the slopes of two lines intersecting at right angles is -1. You can take it from here.
Plz Check my Geometry (Urgent) - Ariel, Friday, June 11, 2010 at 10:36am
Plz Check my Geometry (Urgent) :) - MathMate, Friday, June 11, 2010 at 11:30pm
Glad to be of help!
Plz Check my Geometry (Urgent) - Anonymous, Friday, November 19, 2010 at 9:23am
Find the area of a parallelogram with sides of 6 and 12 and an angle of 60°.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English-URGENT-HELP NEEDED! - Can ANYONE please help me by going to either the ...
- Homework - We, my roomates and I, keep getting replies saying stop posting under...
- Math PLZ help gtg to bed i need right NOW!! - What is the answer to 10 5/12 ...
- Why can't I post - I don't know why, but i am getting a friend to post this up ...
- Reed - Hey Reed u told me u will check my essay and u didn't check it so i ...
- random error messages - Sometimes when posting a new message, a software error ...
- 2nd time posting bc i still need HELP! PHYSICS!!!! - The velocity of a diver ...
- LIVING ENVIRONMENT - the ability to grow in size is a characteristic of living ...
- math - I’ve skipped to much school, well not necessarily skipped but have been ...
- Physics - I had posted this question once before, but no one helped me on this ...