Posted by poo on Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 8:42pm.
please omit the first question thanks
algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 8:49pm
poo, on my Mac, the √ symbol did not show up, I got a ã ,
but I know what you meant ....
what computer do you have ?
√18/√8 - √2
= 3√2/2√2 - √2
= 3/2 - √2
we could form a common denominator of 2 to get
algebra - Damon, Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 8:50pm
sqrt 18/sqrt 8 - sqrt 2
3 sqrt 2 / 2 sqrt 2 - sqrt 2
= (3/2) - sqrt 2
I bet you left out a parenthesis
sqrt 18/(sqrt 8 - sqrt 2)
3 sqrt 2/(2 sqrt 2 - sqrt 2)
3 sqrt 2/sqrt 2
algebra - poo, Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 8:53pm
Reiny i have dell and im doing what you said to do
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Computer Science - w w w (dot)cs(dot)umass(dot)edu(slash)~verts(slash)coins105(...
- algebra - Please help f(x) = 3x² + 2 x= 3 my question, do I start by solving x² ...
- Algebra 1 - Thank you so much for helping me with the first question. I have and...
- math 117 - help solve ã18+ã32=
- English - 1. How do you pronounce 'mouths'? (plural form) Can we omit the 'th' ...
- math - Simplify ã12+ã18-ã27+ã50 thnx a lot any help is greatly appriceted...
- Algebra pls. help - so i've already answered one of the questions i asked ...
- Communication - Inclusive Language—Nonracist and Nonagist Language The woman who...
- Algebra - please help me with this question. please explain this question to me ...
- Math...Algebra :S - Hi, okay um. I'm trying to get his math question (Algebra :o...