Posted by Carol on Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 8:04pm.
Re: Factor Numbers
My son has to write at least two ways to break down numbers - I know he did not learn this in school but I would like to help him at home, please help me I have not done this work in over 30 years. He has to break down the numbers 56, 12, 42, 36, 24 and 60. If you can explain to me 1 problem of what they word as a break down, I would be able to do, then follow and figure out the rest. Thank you!
4th Grade Math - alee, Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 9:17pm
For example, for breaking down 12:
-divide by 1, which equals 12
-divide by 2, which equals 6
-divide by 3, which equals 4
-divide by 4, which equals 3
-divide by 6, which equals 2
The factors would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12.
4th Grade Math - Akeem, Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 1:00pm
Marissa has a rope that is 1,00 centimeters long.How many meters long is the rope?
4th Grade Math - BREANN, Monday, June 21, 2010 at 8:50pm
I NEED TO PASS 4 GRADE
4th Grade Math - desiree, Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 8:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th Grade Math - Re: Factor Numbers My son has to write at least two ways to ...
- 4th grade - the greatest common factor for two numbers is 3. The least common ...
- 4th grade math - please help!! I have no idea how to do these I am trying to ...
- 4th grade Math - hello, I'm helping my son with his assignment but unsure if the...
- math - did you know when you try to find the least commen multiple of 3 numbers ...
- math 5th grade - Q 1. Find all the multiplication combinations you can for these...
- Math - My nephew is in the 4th grade and asked me to help him answer this ...
- math 4th grade - adding and subtracting mixed numbers in lowest terms; 5 1/2 - 2...
- Math - LOL I can't figure this out. It should be easy it's been years since I've...
- Emerson - I'm helping my son he is in 4th grade . His hw it's hard and this is ...