Posted by Maddi on Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 7:37pm.
A few here.
(8x(to the 8th power)+16x(to the 6th power)-12x(cubed)) (divided by) 2x(squared)
The ---- lines are lines on the paper(division lines) and the _____ lines are dividers between problems. Please help!
- Math - Reiny, Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 8:19pm
first one ...
(4x-8)/(x^2 - 4)
= 4/(x+2) , x ≠ 2
the second one, factor top and bottom
third, factor ...
4th, remember to divide by a fraction, we multiply by the reciprocal of that fraction
Have you tried any of these ?
- Math - Maddi, Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 9:09pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - i am having a minor difficulty i've been stuck for over an hour and don't...
- Math - Find the shortcut. Solve these problems. Then find and explain a shortcut...
- math - How do i find the area of a triangle? For example: A squared + b squared...
- algebra 2 multiple choice HELP - find f(a), if f(t) = 2t2(squared)-t-2 A. 2(a+t)...
- Math - 6x(squared) - 2xy ________________________ (divided by) y(squared) - 9x(...
- College Algebra - Can someone check my answer please! I'm not sure this is right...
- Math - I need help with this problem. In decimal form, write the ratio of the ...
- Math11U - A Pythagorean Triple is a set of integers that satisfy the Pythagorean...
- 10th Grade Algebra - Please help me with these factorise algebra questions!!! 1...
- math - Factor (15a squared bc squared -9a squared b to the fourth c) by finding ...