Posted by Bob on Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 4:50pm.
Graph linear inequality
y<-2x + 4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - When graph a linear inequality, we use solid line if the sign of ...
- Pre-Algebra - Solving it would give u x = -4...but I am not sure how you would ...
- math - Please can you me What a linear inequality describes the graph of a ...
- Math - 3x + 4y less than or equal to -12 Graph linear inequality
- Math - Graph using linear inequality x - y less than or equal to 1
- graphing linear equatios - I am really confused...can someone help me with this...
- algebra - sket the graph of each linear inequality y<-7/3x+4
- algebra - sketch the graph of each linear inequality x>5
- algebra - sketch the graph of each linear inequality 3x+2y>-10
- algebra - Graph the solution of each linear inequality. y<2x-5? don't get it