posted by AL 92 on .
What are the best strategies to overcome these barriers that prevent an aspect of the Vitality concept?
1) I have too many jobs to do around the house.
2) I don't know how to cook.
3) I don't have time to sit down to eat three meals per day.
4) I am not hungry in the morning.
The Vitality concept was developed by Health Canada to promote healthy eating, active living, and a positive body image/self.
Please do the following:
1. Let us in on what "the Vitality concept" contains. There's no way to decide unless you know what specifics this includes.
2. Let us in on what YOU THINK and WHY. Remember, no one here will do your work for you.
The Vitality concept encourages Canadians to achieve and maintain healthy weights and positive attitudes about their body size and appearance.
Anyways, this is what have for number 2. Get a person to teach you how to cook.
(Broken Link Removed)
1. prioritize; delegate; time management
2. get a good basic cookbook; read and follow directions; plus your idea
Now ... what can you think of for 3 and 4?
Good ones to learn from.
For number 4, I would buy a breakfast snack at a store or a meal to fill you up.
And for #3, I'm really not sure at all.
If you can't manage 3 main meals a day, try for 6 "snacks" a day, but make them balanced according to the food guide: