Posted by Michael J on Friday, June 4, 2010 at 9:48pm.
- algebra - Anonymous, Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 4:05am
If you want to check your answer, just multiply -4x(6x^3-3x^2-4x). You will find out that you need to check your signs and your division.
- algebra - Michael, Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 8:56am
this problem is divide by negative 4x
so my answer is should be 6x^3+3x^2+12x^
let me know if this right.
- algebra - Anonymous, Monday, June 7, 2010 at 3:16am
It should be -6x^3+3x^2-12x. You just had a few signs wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- alg2 check? - solve 3(8x-2)=46-2(12x+1) 24x-6=46-24x+2 24x-6=48-24x 48x-6=48 48x...
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x 24x^4-12x^3+12(-1) 24x^4-12x^3+(-12x) 2x^4-12x^3...
- algebra - Did I do this problem the correct way if so is there a shorter way to ...
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...
- math - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x=6x^3+3x^2+12x check this for me.
- alg - Which of the following is equivalent to the rational number [3x / 4x]? a) ...
- algebra - (48x^6)/(48x^6/12x^2-12y^2)/(4x^5)/(3xy+3y^2)
- algebra - -12X^6+24x^5-18x^2/-6x^2=2x^4+24x^3-3x could some one check this for ...
- algebra - Divide 48x^9-24x^3=40x 8x
- Algebra (Re.: Reiny) - The fact that there was that nice symmetry to the ...