Posted by kayci on Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:34pm.
Children recieved their schooling at home in many pre-industrial families. However with the industrial revolution, more children attended formal schools.
Which of the following statements best explains why this change in schooling developed?
1)after the industrial revolution, parents no longer worked in their homes.
2)pre-industrial family members had special tasks at home and i the factories.
3)more hands ment increased production
4)young children were unable to work in factories because their parents would not allow them to do so.
5)the number of large families declined in the industrial revolution.
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:35pm
What does that have to do with education?
- history - kayci, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:37pm
im not sure
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:38pm
1 is correct. Since parents were working in factories, they weren't home to look after and teach their kids.
- history - kayci, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:40pm
ok thank you
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:50pm
I hope you raise your grade in this class. :-)
- history - Sandra, Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 5:18am
how many children work at factories and how many get hurt
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- composition - can you review this for me? please Public School to Home school A...
- ECC - When do parents start to socialize their children in earnest? 1) The 1st ...
- history - So I'm doing a paper regarding the industrial revolution and the ...
- HIS 104 WORLD CIVILIZATIONS 11 QUIZ - One of the results of the Industrial ...
- History - Is this ok? The Industrial Revolution was a period from the ...
- History - Earlier Yesterday. I was talking to Bobpursely,Writeacher,Ms. Sue and ...
- world history - I need to do a persuasive essay for my world history class on ...
- English Comp - Compare and Contrast Essay for Preschool Pre-school (Pre-...
- Industrial Revolution - Do you know where I could find some information on the ...
- Education - During the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s, the chief concern ...