Posted by kayci on Friday, June 4, 2010 at 5:47pm.
Reconstruction was a more bitter expirence for the south than the Civil War itself. Which of the following historical developments best supports the authors point of view?
1)war-crime trials were held for Confederate leaders.
2)The southern "black codes" were repealed.
3)The Civil War cost the american people more then ten billion dollars
4)Southern families suffered from food shortages and inflation during the war.
5)The political and social structures of the south were permanently altered after the war.
i picked 1
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 5:53pm
Nope. War crime trials were not held for Confederate leaders.
Please check your text and try again.
- history - kayci, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 5:56pm
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 5:58pm
You're guessing. Please check your book.
- history - kayci, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:00pm
it says 4 and 5 in the book
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:01pm
Now you're on the right track.
Please study the question and answers 4 and 5. Only one of these is correct.
- history - kayci, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:09pm
is it 5?
i feel stupid
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:18pm
You're not stupid, Kayci. I didn't see the difference between 4 and 5 at first either.
You're right. The right answer is 5 because the question asks about the period AFTER the war.
- history - kayci, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:22pm
thank you so much
- history - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 4, 2010 at 6:23pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - Reconstruction was a more bitter experience for the south than...
- history - Hi i'm struggling in this essay topic for history, can anyone provide ...
- socialstdies - Which of the following was an advantage of the South at the ...
- history - Can someone please tell me what countries were involved in the civil ...
- Social Stydies (History) - What happened that started the creation of the ...
- history :( - which of the following best describe the ku klux klan during ...
- 204 his - question? Full Reconstruction proved to be a failure. Reconstruction...
- HISTORY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! - *** = my answer choice. 1. Which of the ...
- history - How did the south feel about the civil war reconstruction?
- social studies - I need help check my answers. the * stands for my answer on 1 ...