Posted by Kira on Friday, June 4, 2010 at 9:22am.
How do you solve this equation?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math help - How would you solve these systems by elimination? I'm in desperate ...
- 7th grade math - what is the equivalent expressin of 7(5x) 35x ? 35x
- Math - f(x) = 5x^2 - 35x I converted ^ that equation to.. 5x^2-35x = 0 How do I ...
- math 9th grade - how do i solve this equation? square root of x^2-25=x-1
- Quick math help - Can someone please check my math Hw? Thank you!! Solve each ...
- 9th grade algebra - solve the equation. 15(x-3)=12x-43
- 9th grade - how do you solve the equation 15x^2-9x=12x^2+28x
- 9th grade - solve the rational equation 4/x-2=x/12 would the answer be -1,3
- 7th grade math - find a solution method use backtracking to solve equation; 54=6...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...