Posted by Katelee on Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 10:20pm.
¨”1/2 of 24¨• = ¨”24¡2=12¨•
so, ¨”2/3 of 18¨• = ?
4th grade math - cody, Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 10:26pm
2/3 of 18 is 12 because 6 times 3 is 18.
4th grade math - Katelee, Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 10:30pm
thanks a ton!
4th grade math - cody, Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 10:31pm
4th grade math - Jen, Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 10:48pm
2/3 of 18
First you divide the denominator (bottom number of a fraction) by your whole number 18/3=6
Then you take that and multiply it by the numerator (top number in a fraction) 6 x 2 = 12
4th grade math - maverick, Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 2:08am
there are 1hundred bird eithy fell down.how many were left?
4th grade math - no one, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 7:10pm
thats not 4th grade math!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th Grade Math - Express the fraction(s) 6/7 and 12/10 as the sum of two or ...
- 4th grade Math - What fraction could be used to express 2 parts that equal 15/17...
- 4th grade math - a circle is divided into 18 equal parts. how many degrees is ...
- math - this is fractional parts what is 1/10 of 50
- computer - How does fractional employment differ from the traditional full-time ...
- 4th grade science - What parts of the world were covered with glaciers during ...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- 3rd grade - alice folded a piece of paper into 12 equal squares and colored them...
- Math - There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's ...
- MAth - explain how children's concepts of partitioning need to be refined to ...