Posted by Elaine on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 12:04am.
Please check to see if right. If not corrected for me.
- math - Jen, Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 12:06am
You need to expand both of these.
Now try doing the second one this way. Post if you want it checked.
- math - Elaine, Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 12:26am
check this for me please
Answer this Question
- math - Find the points where these conics intercept: 16x^2 - 5y^2 = 64 16x^2 + ...
- Math - how do you factor 16x^2-25y^2?
- algebra 2 - Find the points where these quadratic relations intersect. 16x^2-5y^...
- alGEBRA 2 help please would appreciate - graph 36x^2-900=25y^2 show the step ...
- math - Andrew has $2.75 in nickels and quarters in his coat pocket. If he has a ...
- pre calculus - 9x^2+25y^2-36x+250y+436=0 what is the center and the vertices of ...
- Pre-Calculus - 36x-15y+50z=-10 2x+25y=40 54x-5y+30z=-160
- algebra 1 - solve by substitution. 0.5x+0.25y=36 y+18=16x
- Pre Calc - How to solve the equation: 36x-15y+50z=-10 2x+25y=40 54x-5y+30z=-160
- maths - If P(x,y),F1(3,0), F2(-3,0) a nd 16x^2+25y^2=400, then find PF1+PF2.