Posted by Caitie on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 6:50pm.
Subject American Romanticism
what are the meanings of national pride, love of nature, and supernatural??? please help me!!
- MS.SUE - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 6:53pm
national pride = admiration for one's country
love of nature = admiration for the out of doors and the creatures who dwell there
supernatural = something that can't be explained by natural law
- MS.SUE - Caitie, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 6:57pm
thank you so much!!!
- MS.SUE - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:05pm
You're very welcome.
- MS.SUE - Caitie, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:12pm
i don't know how to start my paper so it grabs the readers attention! r u a teacher?
- MS.SUE - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:19pm
Yes, I'm a teacher.
What is your thesis statement for your paper? What details in your paper support your thesis?
In other words -- what did you say in your paper?
- MS.SUE - Caitie, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:25pm
i havent wrote my paper like okay here is the directions from my teacher: The purpose of this paper is to see how well you understand he elements of American Romanticism. You will creat an essay on the piece of literature you have picked in which you discuss the suthor's use of the six elements of Romanticism in their work. My piece of Lit. i have picked is "from Walden, or Life in the Woods" By Henry David Thoreau.
- MS.SUE - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:31pm
That's one of my favorite works. You should be able to write an excellent essay.
I urge you, though, that you follow the directions for essay writing in this site. Note that the introduction is one of the last parts that you write.
- MS.SUE - Caitie, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:33pm
okk thank you have u read that story?? Im not very good at english and really the only reason I am writing it is to pass the class!!
- MS.SUE - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:39pm
I've read some of the essays in Walden. I've also visited the cabin site twice.
- MS.SUE - Caitie, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:42pm
its not hard its just complacated especially when she (my teacher) did really explain the whole paper 100%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 11 - what are then meanings of the elements for American Romanticism?? *...
- English - Thank you. Could you check these sentences, please? Are they possible...
- English - anonymous 3 years ago Which of the following about american ...
- English - I corrected the two sentences as you told me. Can you please check ...
- English - Are nature, dreams and visions, imagination, religion and spirituality...
- English 11 - Check my answers please! 1. Which of the following statements about...
- English - I left out this sentence. I just wanted to know if it is possible. Can...
- English - Thank you very much. I think you misunderstood my sentence starting ...
- American Romanicism - can someone give me an example of supernatural?? ...
- ms. sue - ms. sue u please be able to give me title for essay on love. i not ...