Posted by YELENA on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 5:39am.
Write a prose paraphrase of the poem.
There is no frigate like a book
To take us lands away,
Nor any coursers like a page
Of prancing poetry.
This traverse may the poorest take
Without oppress of toll;
How frugal is the chariot
That bears a human soul!
English 10 - Writeacher, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 6:14am
What kind of HELP do you need? You need to be specific when asking questions here.
If all you do is post your entire assignment, nothing will happen since no one here will do your work for you. But if you are specific about what you don't understand about the assignment or exactly what help you need, someone might be able to assist you.
english 11 - shianne, Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 1:33pm
i have no idea how to do this either
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- poetry - In "There is no frigate like a book," the lines "Nor any coursers like ...
- Literature - my homework is to write a poem in which i make something in nature ...
- poetry - i have to write a palmistry poem about my lifeline. i have to say what ...
- English(Poetry) - What is prose paraphrase, and how do you do it to a poem?
- poetry - i have to write a poem on what i feel poetry is or how i feel about ...
- English - How do you know “Paul Revere’s Ride” is narrative poetry? It is a poem...
- poetry - what is the prose paraphrase of the poem The Unknown Citizen
- Poetry - What is a good definition of a prose poem without using the words prose...
- english - Both texts deal with racial discrimination. How does the structure of...
- English 2 - Respond to the following question about the poem "The Alarm Clock" ...