Posted by Sara! on .
tell whether the capitalized word is a subject, direct obect, object of preposition , or predicate noun
1. pay close attention to WHAT I DO.(object of preposition)
2. this is HOW STUDENTS SELECT THEIR MAJOR.( predicate noun)
3. WHO SENT THE YELLOW ROSES is a mystery to me. (subject)
4.doctors can explain WHY PROPER FOOD IS SO IMPORTANT. (DIRECT OBJECT)
5. Your athletic skills will be valuable in WHICHEVER SPORT YOU CHOOSE.(OBJECT OF PREPOSITION)
6. is this sentence a complex:
people across america have developed an appreciation to mexican food.
lal check my work -
Your answers are correct. :-)
6. It's a simple sentence; it has only one verb -- HAVE DEVELOPED.