Posted by Sara! on Monday, May 31, 2010 at 6:53pm.
1. which is the better buy?
a. 6 for #3.49
b. 7 for #3.55
c. 8 for #3.99
d. 9 for #4.20
i got letter D
2. the price of a leather jacket is #375.25. if the sales tax rate is .25%, what is the final price of the jacket(including tax)?
- math! - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 31, 2010 at 6:56pm
2. Are you sure your sales tax rate is correct? At 0.25%, the tax would be less than a dollar.
- math! - Sara!, Monday, May 31, 2010 at 6:57pm
- math! - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 31, 2010 at 7:00pm
$375.25 * 1.0025 = $376.19
Note that most sales taxes are around 5 to 7%.
- math! - Sara!, Monday, May 31, 2010 at 7:01pm
is it including tax
- math! - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 31, 2010 at 7:02pm
I told you that the sales tax using 0.25% was less than a dollar.
Answer this Question
- Math - Store A usually sells a jacket for $72 but today I can buy it for $40. ...
- ALGEBRA-Help please - Mrs. Scott decided that she would spend no more than $120 ...
- math - the price of a jacket was reduced by10%. during a special sale, the price...
- Math help - You buy clothing at a sale. You buy sneakers at 2/3 of their ...
- math(HELP PLEASE) - can someone please answer these 2 questions please..with the...
- math - sara wants to buy a jacket on sale. its original price is $15.00.The sale...
- math - if a jacket cost 24$ each, and sells them at 175% increase in price, what...
- Math - You can buy three bottles of dishwashing liquid, each containing 1 pt 5 ...
- Math - The price of a jacket at store A is $48. If the price at store B is 5.5% ...
- math - paula bought a ski jacket on sale for $6 less than half its original ...