Posted by Malika on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 7:05pm.
I have an exam, an oral presentation, for my english class. I have to answer to 2 questions:
1) Is performance a synonym of money?
2) Is there more competition than cooperation in our society?
Honestly, I don't know what to write, I need help :) If you have ideas, it would be great !
English, oral presentation - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 7:14pm
As you work out YOUR answers to these questions, think about:
1) Many manual laborers work hard and long hours, but make little money. On the other hand, the Wall Street bankers and brokers made tons of money by performing their jobs in unethical ways.
What about teachers who help thousands of students in their careers, but make little money compared with some other professions.
2) I've experienced mostly cooperation in my life. However, seeing the intense competition in academia and business, many people have experienced more competition than cooperation.
What do you think?
English, oral presentation - Malika, Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 8:08pm
This is nice! Thank you very much. I will try to developp your answers for my presentation.
English, oral presentation - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 8:14pm
You're very welcome.
English, oral presentation - kennie, Friday, April 1, 2011 at 4:00am
i don't no.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Oral presentation - My teacher gave us a sonnet and he said that we have to do ...
- Business Reports and Presentation - What qualities of an oral presentation are ...
- oral presentation - how do you do a five minute oral presentation for a year 6 ...
- english - help related to oral presentation in the promotion of spoken english ...
- english - I have to do a creative oral written presentation for two Hemingway ...
- english - how to do an oral presentation on to decribe a formal wear superstore...
- Creative Writing - I am working on an oral presentation on Dorothy Parker for my...
- Latin America - I am going to "buckle down" and get started on my oral ...
- english essay, please help me to correct. - can you help to correct my answer ...
- English (about Ireland) - Hello, For my final exam in English, I have to do a ...