Posted by natalie on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 3:45pm.
Fill in the blanks.
5-voice 13-rough drapht
-the( )writing trait judges your ability to divide your essay into cohesive paragraphs.
-A (7) essay requires the writer to use convincing language to express his/her opion on an issue.
-(14)are words that have opposite meanings.
-the (3) writing trait shows your personality in your writing.
-the(9) sentence intoduces the topic of the paragraph.
-The(10) paragraph graphs the reader's attention.
-(15) are words that have similiar meanings.
-The(5)writing trait judges your ability to explain everything truthfully.
-The(2)step in the writing process is when you plan and brainstorm what you are going to write about.
-The(6)writing trait judges your skill in spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
-The(1)draft is where the writer produces a neat and polished paper.
-(11)are words that sound alike but have different meanings.
-The(4)paragraph ties together the main points of an essay and ends it.
-The(13)step in the writing process in which you begin the first draft.
-The(12)sentence is the last sentence in a paragraph. It closes the paragraph and leads the reader into the next one.
----Can you please help me correct my english ?
- english - Amanda, Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 4:01pm
This looks all good to me. goodLuck!
- english - natalie, Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 4:07pm
how about the first one I don't know the answer
- english - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 4:21pm
How about organization for your first one?
Also -- I disagree with your answer for this one: "the (3) writing trait shows your personality in your writing."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english/8 - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: The following word pairs are ...
- writing (persuasive essay) - Hi. I'm in 10th grade and our teacher assigned us a...
- Effective essay writing - Resources: Appendix B, Effective Introductions and ...
- English Composition II - in writing a classification and division essay, _______...
- comm 156 - Read pp. 290–291 in Ch. 18. Those pages provide an overview of ...
- Writing - Need some suggestions on how to create a argumentive rough draft apa ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check: indicate the relationship of each pair ...
- English II - I need help writing 3 analogies using synonyms, antonyms and etc.
- English - I'm writing a persuasive paragraph on how the english language has ...