Posted by kiddo on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 2:22pm.
Find the sum in simplest form.
7mn + 5m^2 + 3n^2 + 2mn
a) 15m^2n^2 + 9mn
b) 7mn + 5m^2 +3n^2 + 2mn
c) 15m^2n^2 + 9m^2n^2
d) 5m^2 +3n^2 + 9mn
Answer this Question
- algebra - example of simplest form of 4-1m-2n3/(2mn)-3
- MATH - the simplest form of 4RACE TO NEGATIVE1 MRACE TO NEGATIVE2 NRACE TO ...
- ALGEBRA - Rewrite this as an rational exponent: (√7mn)^7
- math - Having trouble with these pairs of numbers (20,21,29) - (28,45,53) I am ...
- chemistry - hello i'm doing a redox stoichiometry lab having to do with ...
- pleaese help math - 12p^2q|7mn^3|3p^3q^3|21n^4
- Algebra I B - (2mn)^3(5m^-3)^2
- math 208 - 21n^4 ______ 5x^3y^4 _______ 7mn^2 _______ 20x^2y
- calculus - find derivative y= 3x^5-6x^3/7secx find dy/dx * xcosy= 5( y+cosx) * X...
- chem - im studying for a test and i have no idea where to even start for this ...