Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 5:21pm.
1) Write complete sentences (treat this as a mini-essay (250-300 words) and that will work to your advantage).
2) Provide specific examples (events, dates, whatever is necessary to support your claim).
3) Offer a clear connection between effect and examples.
4) Offer two effects and two examples. Please do not use one effect with two examples or two effects with one example.
5) Focus on the question. These are effects RELIGION has on society not the other way around.
6) Use good writing skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation) points are docked.
7) Use your critical thinking skills to make the connections - be convincing in your justification of how the example shows the effects.
8) Post as an attachment
religion - SraJMcGin, Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 5:26pm
You need to post specifically how we may HELP you. You must DO the work first! Try some of the following links for ideas:
religion - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 5:27pm
What effects do YOU think religion has on society?
Does it make a difference which religion is your focus? Why?
Does it make the society more just, moral, and ethical?
Or does it perpetuate stereotypes and discrimination?
religion - drwls, Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 6:08pm
I am curious as to where this "religion" course is being taught. Is this your final exam?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- religion - Effects of Religion (Word count: 250-300) Read Chapter 1: ...
- Check my Book Report - Check for any corrections i should make... Heres the ...
- religion - List at least two effects that organized religion has had on society ...
- religion - religion can effect people in many different ways. list at least two ...
- business - Write a 200- to 300-word essay arguing for or against unrestricted ...
- physical science - Write a brief essay on the topic of volcanic activity and ...
- Relion effects , Jen - Its asking me to do two separate things one: List first ...
- Theology (religion) HELP!!!! (plz read ASAP!) - Nae one or two experiences or ...
- A comparison and contrast essay uses which of the - 1. A comparison-and-Contrast...
- English - 1. Why would you do research to prepare for a personal comparison and ...