Posted by Ty on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 11:13pm.
How many kinds of sentences are there?
- 1st grade/english - bobpursley, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 11:21pm
First graders probably use simpler descriptive words for these kinds.
- 1st grade/english - Jen, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 11:27pm
Declarative sentences tell you something.
Interrogative asks a question.
Exclamatory shows a strong feeling.
Imperative tells someone to do something.
(From the link bobpursley gave, thanks bob. Just summing it up for our first grader.)
- 1st grade/english - marissa, Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 6:13pm
four kinds of sentences
- 1st grade/english - angela, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 5:43pm
wich word is correct fill the pot or fill the pop
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 1st grade english - make a frame sentences TIDY
- 1st grade - Write the names of places and shelters.Drow kinds of transportation.
- 1st grade - Rewriting sentences with nouns and replacing them with pronouns.. ...
- 1st grade - I can't play now, can you come back later? Mike said, "I like grape ...
- English - The following is Karen Jo Shapiro's poem, "Me...
- For my son (maybe considered homework...) - Do you have a good link to where my ...
- 1st grade - What is a sentence a 1st grader can write using the word "past"?
- english - what are the different kinds of nouns for 7th grade and what do they ...
- 6th grade - I want help in english grammer & to write some letter, dairynotes, ...