Posted by Darwin on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 8:54pm.
I come up with 0
Can anyone help?
- 6th grade math - lynnette, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 9:02pm
impossible equation. NO solution
- 6th grade math - Darwin, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 9:25pm
thank you, I kept telling my dad that there had to be something wrong with the problem, but I wanted to check with someone here.
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 9:27pm
I found the same answer as you and Lynnette. There is no solution to this problem.
- 6th grade math - Darwin, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 9:28pm
thanks Ms. Sue
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 9:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- 6th grade - I need to come up with some math questions about the solar system.
- 6th grade Math - 9 + 5k = 45 + 2K the sample shows operation S9 to come up with ...
- 6th grade science - how come a chromosome is not visible in an onion cell
- 6th grade Reading - Worksheet for An Ant's Life and The Best School Year Ever ...
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader
- math - the chess club has 55 members 22 of them are in 6th grade what percent of...
- 6th Grade Math - I really don't know what to do on this question. If someone ...
- 6th grade - Do you have online readings and questions for my son, who is in 6th ...