Posted by Rachel on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 7:53pm.
These are all fill in the blank questions.
Most objects _____ some colors or wavelengths of light and ____ others.
When you paint a picture in art class the color is produced by color _____.
Color was assed by hand called ____.
__________ developed the making of metal letters in the standard size molds which speeded up the printing process.
The first successful method of large scale color printing is called _____.
One mold was needed for each ____ of ink.
Now we use just 4 different plates to print in color. Black, _________, _______, and ________.
The rain forest is an enormous food factory powered by ______.
A green chemical called ________ hardnesses the light energy from the sun.
The forest canopy looks green because the leaves reflect ______ light.
The foood making process is called ______ which means "making with light."
The snake and other animals of the forest directly or indirectly can trace its food to the _____.
Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 8:03pm
Rachel -- the Jiskha tutors are glad to help you with your homework.
But we do not DO your homework!
Science - Rachel, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 8:07pm
Okay, I get that. But I don't know where I would find these answers. Which is why I'm here asking you because honestly, I don't know them at all!
Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 8:09pm
If they're not in your book or a handout from your teacher, then ask your teacher for another source of information.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - D. _____ has wavelengths between 0.7 and 0.4 millionths of a meter. D1...
- Science - What determines the color of obkects that emit light and what ...
- Physics - Do atoms have colors? What colors are they? Are they all the same ...
- English - 1. A rainbow is an arch of seven different colors, red, orange, yellow...
- Chemistry - This is a lab called Enthalpy and Entropy of Borax Dissolution and I...
- Physical Science - When mixing colors of light, why does combining a secondary ...
- Art... Value - Hello, In the following question, is answer #1, correct? I know ...
- Art - What is value? • the lightness or darkness of a color • the intensity of a...
- physics - what colors of ink do color ink -jet printers use to produce a full ...
- Grammar - Fill in the sentences with adverbs. Do not repeat. 1.______ my friend ...