Posted by katrina on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 2:36am.
How do u say:
In the 60's, people listened to the Beatles, Francois Hardy, Gilles Vigneault, Jacques Dutronc, Bridgitte Bardot, and Buffy Sainte-marie. The beatles was a soft rock band that formed in liverpool in the 1960's. John Lennon was the lead vocalist while Paul Mcartney was bass guitar, george harrison was the lead guitar, and Ringo star was the drums. Their smash hits were: Yellow submarine, Sgt. Peppers Lonely hearts, and "she loves you."
french - Katrina, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 2:58am
PLEASE HELP !! i really need this translated !
french - Katrina, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 3:39am
if anyone would have the heart to look up cars of the 60's and write out a small paragraph in french about them too, i would be forever grateful!!!
french - Katrina, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 4:07am
im begging you! somebody pleaaaaaase help me on this! i have about 5 hours before its due!!
french - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 6:58am
Look at the time you posted these -- 3 and 4 am, Eastern time. I guarantee you that even our West Coast tutors are sound asleep at these hours!!
french - Frenchy, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 8:32am
Dans les années 60, on écoutait les Beatles, François Hardy, Gilles Vigneault, Jacques Dutronc, Bridgitte Bardot, et Buffy Sainte-Marie. Les Beatles étaient un groupe de soft rock qui s'est formé à Liverpool dans les années 1960. John Lennon était le chanteur principal alors que Paul Mcartney était le bassiste George Harrison était le guitariste solo, et Ringo Star était à la batterie. Leurs plus grands tubes furent: Yellow Submarine (Sous-marin jaune), Sgt. Peppers Lonely hearts, et "she loves you”.
french - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 10:33am
First of all this is NOT a translation site. We HELP with the homework. One would assume, if you received this as homework, that you could at least make an effort. We do not DO the work for you but HELP after you make an effort.
If you GOOGLE cars of the 60's you should have no problem. Careful planning would give you sufficient time.
french - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 11:04am
P.S. In place of "furent" you might use "étaient" or "ont été" - especially if you haven't studied the passé simple. Your teacher might wonder where it came from!
french - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 11:07am
In case you would LIKE to learn about the passé simple:
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 9A - I need to identify the nouns in this sentence. One exhibit features...
- History - How many songs have the Beatles written total? Also, do you think a ...
- English - Hi there. I'm from Poland and I'm studying English. I need some help ...
- English - 1. The Beatles is the most famous band in the world. 2. The Beatles ...
- history - What are some significant events or actions that have to do with the ...
- music: history - Psychedelic and beatle mania were two eras that the beatles ...
- Music/Beatles - I'm an elementary school music teacher, and my 4th graders are ...
- English - 1. The Beatles were not happy at all. 2. The Beatles was not happy at ...
- History - What are some things in modern day America (especially our culture and...
- french - Comparez -les Example ;Michele est paresseuse. Agnes est travailleuse. ...