Posted by JohnJ on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 1:30pm.
Radical and Rational Exponent
this chapter is hard for me.
college algebra - bobpursley, Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 4:13pm
No, it is wrong.
Now you can't to anymore in the real number system, as there is no such thing as a square root of a negative number. But if you define i as sqrt (-1), then
y=+- sqrt (8/3) * i
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - square roots 12a^3/25 equal what it radical and rational exponent
- algebra - -3square root 18 over-6= -1 Radical and Rational exponent check this ...
- college algebra - Radical and Rational Exponent find roots square roots of 12a^3...
- MATH - I'm having a hard time understanding Rational exponents Simplify if ...
- math - convert the radical to rational exponent form. -7Radical(a+b)
- math - how to rewrite the radical (index is 8)√5^2 as 5 to the power of a ...
- ****college algebra…radical functions**** - Create a rational function such that...
- Radicals - Convert each mixed radical to an entire radical and each entire ...
- indian ridian ridge - Simplify the given expression to rational exponent form ...
- Math - Use rational exponents to simplify the radical. If rational exponents ...