Posted by michelle jackson on Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 4:48pm.
a person with an injury to the extrinsic muscles of the eye would find it difficult to
Health - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 4:51pm
Please note that your school is not your School Subject.
Are these your choices?
A. Focus light onto the retina.
B. Interpret visual input.
C. Move the eyeball.
D. Control the amount of light entering the eye.
What do you think is the best answer?
science - michelle jackson, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:08pm
a focus light onto the retina
francis lewis high - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:24pm
I disagree. Check this site for your answer.
science - michelle jackson, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:44pm
the movement of the eyeball
francis lewis high - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health - 12. A person with an injury to the extrinsic muscles of the eye would ...
- science - 1. All of the following are parts of the retina except A. rods. C. ...
- college physics - A certain person's eye measures 24.0 mm from the pupil to ...
- Spinal Cord Injury @ T5 - I've been trying to find out what would happen to a ...
- Physics - A person can see an object in focus only if the object is no farther ...
- Spinal Cord Injury @ T5 - I'm not quite understand how spinal cord injuries work...
- Organic chem - Classify each as a lewis acid or lewis base... A)H20 B)O2- C)Cu2...
- Biology - I have a question: Name the differences in muscles between a ...
- L.A.-Check Answer - According to "Life Without Gravity" why can astronauts' ...
- Chemistry - For a lab experiment we have to draw the lewis structures of ...