posted by Franco on .
Thank you very much for your last corrections. I really hope you can check these sentences, too.
1) I'm wearing a dark blue plain (?) zip-up hoodie.
2) I'm of white skin. Or I'm white or I have got a fair complexion.
3)You should help your mum with the housework (can you say house chores)
4) A scriptwriter is someone who writes the text for a film, play or TV programme (can you also say: for films, plays or TV programmes?)
5)I have a necklace on.
1. is ok.
2. I have a fair complexion is the better sentence.
3. Either would be fine.
4. Either would be fine.
5. I am wearing a necklace. or I have on a necklace.