Posted by m&m on Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 12:50pm.
I am studying the Great Depression and I understnad it pretty well except for all the factors dealing with Presidents at the time. Can you help please?
How did Hoover respond to the Great Depression? How did the public view him, and use his name to define hard times?
- US History (AP/CC) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:03pm
These sites should help you.
- US History (AP/CC) - m&m, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:19pm
Thank you! The last one really helped.
Can you help me find info on FDR, please?
How did FDR assert authouity in his first 100 days?
- US History (AP/CC) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:25pm
- US History (AP/CC) - m&m, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:54pm
Thank you! :)
Answer this Question
- herbert hoover - Most Americans blamed Hoover for the Great Depression. Is that ...
- U.S. History - The are SEVEN questions below from my U.S. History take home test...
- history - what did herbert hoover think of the great depression
- history - president hoover's overall plan to deal with the great depression was ...
- History: Hoover - Did Hoover fail to bring the country out of the Depression ...
- History - Why did president hoover's emphasis on voluntarism fail to resolve ...
- history - the views of President Hoover and President Roosevelt on the best ways...
- Great Depression and Great Leveler/History - Hi, I just want to know if I am ...
- history - I have to create a mind map about the Great Depression. there are ...
- Social Studies-Great Depression - 2. Which of the following were efforts to help...