Posted by m&m on Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 12:50pm.
I am studying the Great Depression and I understnad it pretty well except for all the factors dealing with Presidents at the time. Can you help please?
How did Hoover respond to the Great Depression? How did the public view him, and use his name to define hard times?
US History (AP/CC) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:03pm
These sites should help you.
US History (AP/CC) - m&m, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:19pm
Thank you! The last one really helped.
Can you help me find info on FDR, please?
How did FDR assert authouity in his first 100 days?
US History (AP/CC) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:25pm
US History (AP/CC) - m&m, Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:54pm
Thank you! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Check 2 of my world history answers?? - star* by my answer 2. All of the ...
- PLEASE CHECK MY WORLD HISTORY ANSWERS - star* by my answers 1. This man became ...
- Check my world history answers?? - star* by my answers 1. This man became ...
- herbert hoover - Most Americans blamed Hoover for the Great Depression. Is that ...
- Great Depression and Great Leveler/History - Hi, I just want to know if I am ...
- Social Studies (Reed)(Check) - What was the difference between Roosevelt’s ...
- Hoover - President herbert Hoover caused the great deppresion underestimated the...
- U.S. History - The are SEVEN questions below from my U.S. History take home test...
- history - what did herbert hoover think of the great depression
- The Great Depression - I'm doing a report on the great depression and I need ...