Again, delete everything in parentheses.
I don't understand #5.
#6 is grammatically correct, but the content isn't -- present continuous is for indicating present actions; future continuous is for future actions.
#8 is not a complete sentence.
#11-12 -- either will do, depending on the shirt. The term "long-sleeved shirt" usually refers to a shirt with a collar, while any T-shirts do not have collars.
#13 -- the 2nd one is better.
1) I'm wearing a pair of black trainers with the Nike logo on them.
2) Did you have to work this weekend?
3) I usually wear patterned or striped T-shirts over a pair of blue, skinny jeans.
4) I wear many different kinds of t-shirts.
5) The "be going to form" is used either to express the speaker's intentions or to make predictions based on evidence.
6) On the other hand, the future continuous is used only for planned future actions and is generally followed by a time expression.
7)You mustn't speak up in the library.
8) You don't need to use definite articles before public institutions such as school or college.
9) You should be careful! You are going to fall.
10) Do you say "tuxedos" to indicate the plural? (yes)
11) Do you say "a long-sleeved T-shirt or a "long-sleeved shirt"? either
12) a long-sleeved T-shirt or a T-shirt with long sleeves either
13) a T-shirt without sleeves or a sleeveless T-shirt. 2nd one
Answer this Question
English - Thank you very much for your help. Can you please check these ...
English - Can you please check if these sentences on clothes' description are ...
English - Can you check these sentences for me, please? Thank you. 1) The girl ...
English - Can you check if all the words are possible (especially those ...
English - Can you check the adjectives in the following sentences, please? I ...
English - GuruBlue, thank you very much for telling me about popular clothes in ...
English - I left out the following sentences. Thank you. 1) Neil and his friend ...
English - Can you please check if the following corrections are OK? Thank you ...
English - Could you please revise these sentences, too? Thank you. 1)Advertising...
English - You didn't answer my questions regarding clothes. Would you possibly ...