Posted by Franco on Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 9:48am.
Can you please tell me if all alternatives are possible? Thank you very much in advance.
1)How can you make a good impression on your interviewer?
2) How should you behave and what should you wear (?) if you want to make a good impression in a job interview?
3) How should you turn up in a job interview? What colours should you wear?
4) I enrolled (?) at Oxford university in 1992. I entered high school in 1887.
5) What does the colour blue suggest to the interviewer?
6) What shouldn't you forget to do before leaving the interview room?
7) What did Charlie's girlfriend do to (?) organize a suprise birthda party for her boyfriend?
8) You only studied the interviews you liked most instead of studying them all.
9) Pay attention (watch out, look out)! You are going to fall.
- English - SraJMcGin, Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:09am
7. birthday (+ y)
- English - Jen, Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:11am
2. How should you act and what should you wear to make a good impression during a job interview?
4. High school should say 1987...lol
5. ok, although it doesn't make sense..a color doesn't suggest anything..i would omit this too
6. What should you remember to do before leaving the interview?
7. What did Charlie's girlfriend do to organize a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can you tell me if the alternatives in parentheses are possible too? ...
- english help please!! - How should your conclusion relate to your topic ...
- English - Can you please help me check the grammar in the following sentences ...
- English - I forgot to include the following two alternatives. Thank you very ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences, please? Thank you very much! 1) ...
- English - 1. We should not scribble in books in the library. 2. We should not ...
- English - Can you please tell me if the following expressions are all possible? ...
- English - Can you check these sentences and tell me if they are possible? Thank ...
- English - Hello. I need some help from a native speaker of English. 1)Is it ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences.Thank you very much. ...