Posted by simone on Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 7:11am.
i'm trying to find strengths to a deep processing vs shalow processing investigation
1)class split in half
2)class given 10 mins to remember 24 words
3)each member given piece of paper to write down the words they could remember
4)results taken in
i can think of plenty of weaknesses but no strengths
'no cheating' rule wasn't enforced
can't generalise because different methods were used within each group.
- psychology - SraJMcGin, Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:15am
Select carefully from the following links:
- psychology - simone, Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:30am
sorry this doesn't help :(
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:33am
You haven't provided enough information to find strengths.
- psychology - PsyDAG, Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:54pm
From your description of procedure, I don't see a clear difference between the two halves. What were the different methods? How can you tell which are doing deep or shallow processing? Were they given different instructions?
The independent variable is given to the experimental group and not to the control group. How are the words presented? In written form? Orally? Is that the difference?
From your description, the only strength I see is the writing of the words as empirical data.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - I want to do an experiment fro my statistics class but I'm not sure...
- Abnormal Psychology - The most common underlying feature associated with reading...
- psychology - What are the effects of type of processing and channel of ...
- psychology - the effect of channel presentation and type of processing on recall...
- com sci - A rational number is the form of a/b, where a and b are integers with ...
- computer science - Hey I have three questions with creating these methods can ...
- Computer Science JAVA FUNCTIONS - Write a Function You will be given one of the ...
- psych - Language Paper (12 points): This paper should be posted as a Word ...
- computer science - Hey I have three questions with creating these methods, ...
- C# - Write a two class application that has a one-dimensional array as a data ...