Posted by NatoshaMarie on Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 7:04pm.
A pair of dice is rolled~ A possible event is rolling a multiple of 5.
What is the probability of the complement of the event?
Algebra102 - bobpursley, Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 7:24pm
Getting 5 or 10?
7 ways to get the event, so Pr=7/36
Then the complement Pr= 1-Preventg= 29/36
Algebra102 - Khadija, Monday, January 2, 2017 at 3:04pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Probability - f two indistinguishable dice are rolled, what is the probability ...
- math - a pair of dice is rolled. is the event of rolling a sum of the dice is an...
- statistics - 5. Consider the probabilities in problem 4. The probability that a ...
- math - A pair of dice is rolled. Is the event of rolling a sum of 2, 4, 6, or 8 ...
- Probability - You roll two five-sided dice. The sides of each die are numbered ...
- math - A pair of dice is rolled and the sum of the dice is found. What is the ...
- Math - A pair of fair dice is rolled. Let E denote the event that the number ...
- Math Probability - Find the (theoretical) probability of a given event, assuming...
- Statistics - Event A occurs with probability 0.1 and event B with probability 0....
- DETERMINED THE EVENT - WHEN ROLLING ONE DIE DETERMINE THE EVENT THAT AN ODD ...