posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. I hope you can look at them as well.
8) The second theme, epiphany, describes a sudden revelation in the everyday life of the characters due to (or caused by?) a trivial gesture, an external event or a bad situation which leads them to a more profound understanding of themselves and the situation in which they live.
10) The characters, however, don’t act upon this realization but passively continue with their lives as before.
11) In most of the stories the protagonists have some desire they would like to fulfil, they attempt to do so but are forced to give up because of their circumstances
8. "caused by" is better.
10. Add comma after "realization."
11. Add comma after "stories." Watch spelling. Run-on sentence.